martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

PSGROOVE Hermes V4B

Many Thanks to Maximus crew who send us early samples of the AVRUSB 1.2 32KB,  (PIC 18F4550 inside) so we are able now to test and supply you with an updated HEX.

Please locate your Device on the below Table and Download the Hex accordingly. The Hex have the BD Emulation Patched so will work as you need :)

I UPDATED THE TABLE BELOW WITH THE LATEST PSGROOVE HERMES V4B

ANY BUGS POST ME A COMMENT.

AVRUSB 1.0
AVRUSB 1.2 - 16KB
AVRUSB 1.2 (32KB)
PIC18FUSB
Processor Base
ATMEL AT90USB162
Microchip PIC18F4550
NEWEST .hex
Programming
Video Tutorial 
N/A
Flashing App
Backup Manager
older hex

Note: For use the NO-DISC-LOADED feature (not all games support it) you need use the new Backup Manager with Disc Insertion detect patched , if you already have the old Manager just put the file again in a Pendrive or usbflash and use the Install Package option (will ask you to overwrite, say yes)

The PIC18fusb is NOT MAXIMUS PRODUCT but I got asked to release updates so I am adding it
Here is a small video also on how you can update your PIC18FUSB board. Similar procedure will apply when the AVRUSB1.2 starts shipping.

10 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you plan to add .hex's for kakaroto's PL3 for the maximus 1.2?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Please, post the lastest HEX files for older FWs like 3.15

    ResponderEliminar
  4. kakaroto's PL3 is for smartphones isnt?

    ResponderEliminar
  5. the matrix to cover all ps3 dash versions and all the psgroove versions will make the mantaining a pain, I only do on spare time so its impossible to keep up, only I am posting what my console has that is 3.41 Sorry :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Waiting for my AVR 1.2 32kb to arrive. It's been a pain to find hex's for this board until a kind soul linked to your web site!

    I've just upgraded to 3.41 so now I'm all ready to try out your work as soon as my board arrive. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for your great work and for a fantastic web site! I will bookmark this for sure :)

    Oh and thank you for writing in English, much appreciated :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. PL3 Payload 80010019 Error Fix is out for 3.42 game like MoH

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hi,
    can you tell me specification to compile on my own psgroove for Maximus AVR USB 1.2 (32kb)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Look at the way my colleague Wesley Virgin's story begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to obtain anything they want.

    As it turns out, these are the same tactics tons of famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this thought has even occurred IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain seven years back, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and on his bank card.

    "I'm so frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! When will I become successful?"

    You took part in those conversations, right?

    Your very own success story is going to happen. All you have to do is in YOURSELF.

    WATCH WESLEY SPEAK NOW

    ResponderEliminar